The vision for DMIC is to create strong economic base with globally competitive environment and state-of-the-art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable development.
Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor is to be conceived as a Model Industrial Corridor of international standards with emphasis on expanding the manufacturing and services base and develop DMIC as the ‘Global Manufacturing and Trading Hub’.
Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)
DMIC in Guajrat:
Dholera SIR to be the most prime location…
Out of the total twenty four industrial nodes planned along the DMIC, six nodes (two investment regions and four industrial areas) have been proposed for the Stat
e of Gujarat.
Dholera SIR is the first such node, taken up for developement by the Government of Gujarat.
- 62% of the total area of Guajrat covered
- 18 out of 26 District within the influence Area
- Major cities on DMIC:Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat
- 1/3rd of total investment will be in Guajrat
- Estimated employment: 8 lacs
- Gujarat’s ports to cater to foreign & hinterland markets
- World class connectivity between the Ports, nodes & DFC